UPLC-DAD/FLD Acquity SYSTEM OF WATERS
- Hits: 1246
Super performance liquid chromatography System (UPLC) is an improved system compared to the technique of high-pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC): ecomomization of analysis time, materials, solvents of analysis chemical (thus more friendly environment). Besides that, the UPLC technique will increase the selectivity, sensitivity, repeatability and reproducibility, the results of the analysis should be more reliable.
UPLC system at the Department of Toxicology and Allergy include the following modules:
- Pumping of ultra high pressure liquid chromatography (15,000 psi pressure), together with the vacuum degasser.
- The automatic sample injection, 96 vials.
- Column Thermostat
- Detector PDA
- Fluorescence Detector (FLD)
· Some applications on Waters Acquity UPLC device UD system
- Analysis of a some fungal toxins
- Analysis of histamine, cyanide
- Analysis of some banned food colors