Testing of acute toxicology for plant protection drug
- Hits: 825
Implementing the provisions of Circular No. 21/2015/TT-BNN dated on 08/6/2015 of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development on Management of plant protection drugs, the NIFC implemented the standard method and recognized international standard ISO/IEC 17025 on determining the acute toxicity of chemicals and plant protection drugs includes:
1. Acute oral toxicity (LD50)
2. Acute dermal toxicity (LD50)
3. Acute inhalation toxicity (LC50)
4. Acute eye irritation/corrosion
5. Acute dermal irritation / corrosion
6. Ability allergy / allergy / sensitization test
Additionally, Vienna is also receiving chronic toxicity studies, and the possibility of prolonged selling cancer-causing mutation of the chemical or the risk of chemicals.
Additionally, The NIFC is also receiving chronic toxicity studies, and the possibility of cancer-causing, mutation of the chemical or the risk of chemicals.