Introduction of product certification activities
- Hits: 1059
The National Institute for Food Control is accredited to conduct product assessment and certification in accordance with the requirements of the International Standard ISO / IEC 17065: 2012.
The National Institute for Food Control is a third party certifying the conformity of products with national technical regulations and national standards in the field of food, animal feed and food contact package.
The certification seals of the National Institute for Food Control show that the product meets the quality, hygiene and safety requirements. The certification for businesses builds confidence for consumers to select products.
2. Certification Sign
3. Certification Process
4. Certification register
Customers who require certification please fill in the application form and send to the National Institute for Food Control at the following address:
- National Institute for Food Control
- Address: 65 Pham Than Duat, Mai Dich Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
5. Certified products
- List of certified products.
- List of issued regulations.
6. Principles and conditions for certification
- Customers participating in the certification activities of our Institute need to understand and comply with the NIFC.15.G.04 certification Principles and Conditions
- Use of product certification seals issued by the Institute must comply with the Regulation on the use of NIFC.C.PR.03 certification seal.
7. Complaint, protest, appeal
Customers who have comments, complaints and protests against our certification activities, please send an official document for answering and solving at the following address:
National Institute for Food Control
Address: 65 Pham Than Duat, Mai Dich Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
Tel: (+84) 24.39335741; Fax: (+84) 24.39335738
Or contact us directly at: Center for Scientific and Technical Services
Tel: (+84) 24.32262216