Department of Chemical residues in food production and feeding
- Hits: 1418
A. TESTING CAPABILITY
1. Analysis of Furazolidone residues in animal feed by means of LC / MS / MS.
2. Hormone residue Analysis (estrogen, 17 beta-estradiol, progesterone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA); ethinylestradiol; methyl-testosterone, diethylstilbestrol) by means of LC / MS / MS
3. Phân tích dư lượng các hợp chất PCBs trong thực phẩm, trong nước bằng phương pháp GC/ECD và GC/MS.
4. Analysis of residues of plant protection drugs in food, tea, functional food, water:
Carbama group: Aldicarb; Aldicarb sulfone; Aldicarb sulfoxide; Carbaryl; Carbofuran; Carbosulfan; Fenobucarb; Fenothiocarb; Isoprocarb; Methiocarb; Methomyl; Molinate; Pirimicarb; Oxamyl; Propoxur; Terbucarb;
Chlorinated organic group:Aldrin; alpha BHC; beta BHC; delta BHC; gamma BHC; Chlordane (cis); Chlordane (trans); DDD (2,4'); DDD (4,4'); DDE (2,4'); DDE (4,4'); DDT (2,4'); DDT (4,4'); Dicofol; Dieldrin; Endosulfan; Endosulfan-sulphate; Endrin; Heptachlor; Heptachlor epoxide; Hexachlorobenzene; Isodrin; Methoxychlor; Quintozene; nhóm lân hữu cơ: Acephate; Azinphos ethyl; Azinphos methyl; Bromophos ethyl; Bromophos methyl; Carbophenothion; Chlorfenvinphos; Chlorpyriphos; Chlorpyriphos-methyl; Chlorthiophos; Demeton-S-methyl; Diazinon; Dichlorvos; Dicrotophos; Dimethoate; Disulfoton; Edifenphos; Ethion; Ethoprophos; Etrimfos; Fenamiphos; Fenchlorphos; Fenitrothion; Fensulfothion; Fenthion; Fonofos; Formothion; Heptenophos; Isophenphos; Malathion; Mecarbam; Methacrifos; Methamidophos; Methidathion; Mevinphos; Monocrotophos; Naled; Omethoate; Parathion; Parathion methyl; Phenthoate; Phorate; Phosalone; Phosmet; Phosphamidon; Pirimiphos ethyl; Pirimiphos methyl; Profenofos; Propetamphos; Prothiofos; Pyrazophos; Sulfotep; Terbufos; Tetrachlorvinphos; Triazophos; Trichlorfon;
Pyrethroid group: Allethrin; Bifenthrin; Cyfluthrin; Cyhalothrin; Cypermethrin; Deltamethrin; Esfenvalerate; Fenpropathrin; Fenvalerate; Flucythrinate; Permethrin; Phenothrin; Tetramethrin;
Other groups: 2,4-D; 2,4-DB; 2,4,5-T; Abamectin; Acetamiprid; Acetochlor; Alachlor; Amitraz; Atrazine; Azoxystrobin; Benalaxyl; Bentazone; Bifenazate; Bitertanol; Buprofezin; Captan; Cartap; Chlorothalonil; Chlorfluazuron; Clomeprop; Cymoxanil; Cyprodinil; Diafenthiuron; Dicloran; Dichlorprop; Difenoconazole; Diflubenzuron; Diphenylamine; Dinotefuran; Fenamidone; Fenbuconazole; Fenhexamide; Fenhexamid; Fenoxanil; Fipronil; Fludioxonil; Hexaconazole; Imazalil; Imibenconazole; Imidacloprid; Indoxacarb; Iprodione; Isoproturon; MCPA; MCPB; Mecoprop; Metalaxyl; Metolachlor; Metribuzin; Myclobutanil; 2-phenylphenol; Pendimethalin; Piperonyl butoxide; Prochloraz; Propanil; Propazine; Propargite; Propiconazole; Simazine; Tebuconazole; Tetraconazole; Thiabendazole; Thiacloprid ; Thiamethoxam; Trifluralin) by LC/MS/MS & GC/MS/MS.
5. Analysis bacitracin residues in food and animal feed by means of LC / MS / MS.
6. Analysis of residues of nitrofurans metabolites in food groups (AOZ, AMOZ, AHD, SEM) by means of LC/MS/MS.
7. Analyze residues Corticoid group/Glucocorticoid (prednisolone, hydrocortisone acetate, prednisone, metylprednisolone, cortisone acetate, dexamethasone, betamethasone) by means of LC/MS/MS.
8. Analysis of Clenbuterol residues in food, feed by means of LC/MS/ MS.
9. Analysis of Salbutamol Residue in food, feed by means of LC/MS/MS
10. Analysis of Ractopamine Residue in food, feed by means of LC/MS/MS
11. Analysis of Chloramphenicol Residue in food, feed by means of LC/MS/MS
12. Analysis of Florfenicol Residue in food, feed by means of LC/MS/MS
13. Analysis of Residue Diquat, Paraquat in food by means of HPLC & LC/MS/MS
14. Analysis of Ethoxyquin residues in food, feed by means of LC / MS / MS.
15. Analysis of antibiotic residues in food Aminoglycozide group (streptomycin, dihidrostreptomycin, gentamicin, spectinomycin, neomycin) in foods by means of LC / MS / MS
16. Analysis of the group residues and lincosamid macrolides (Azithromycin, Erythromycin, Roxithromyxin, Spiramycin, Tylosin, Lincomycin) in foods by means of LC/MS/MS.
17. Analysis of penicillin residue group of antibiotics (amoxicillin, ampicillin, penicillin G, penicillin V, oxacillin, cloxacillin) in foods by means of LC / MS / MS.
18. Analysis of Quinolones and Fluoroquinolones antibiotic residues in food (enrofloxacin, ciprofloxacin, danofloxacin, sarafloxacin, difloxacin, norfloxacin, ofloxacin) in foods by means of LC / MS / MS.
19. Analysis of tetracyclines Residues (tetracyclines, oxytetracyclin, clotetracyclin, docytetracyclin) in food, feed by HPLC method & LC / MS / MS.
20. Analysis of malachite green and green leucomalachite residues in food by means of LC/MS/ MS.
21. Analysis of Trenbulone residues in food by means of LC/MS/MS.
22. Analysis of Ethephon residues in food by GC/FID & GC/MS.
23. Analysis of GA3 residues in food by means of LC/ MS/MS.
24. Analysis of Sulfonamides group antibiotic residue (Sulfacetamide, Sulfisomidine, Sulfathiazole, Sulfadiazine, Sulfaguanidine, Sulfapyridine, Sulfamerazine, sulfamethoxazole, Sulfameter, Sulfamethoxypyridazine, sulfisoxazole, Sulfadimethoxine, Sulfachloropyridazine, Sulfamonomethoxine) in foods by means of LC/MS/MS.
25. Analysis of antibiotic residues (Colistin, Cefixime, Cefotaxime, Subtiline, Colimycine, Tyrothricine, tinidazole, Ceftiotur, Lincomycin, Cefaclor, thiabendazole, albendazole, Fenbendazole, Flubendazole, Oxfendazole, Clindamycin, Validamycin, cefalexin, Tobramycin, procaine penicillin G , Febantel, Diminazene; carbadox; olaquidox; metronidazole; Dimetridazole) in food, animal feed by means of LC/MS/MS.
26. Analysis of the drug residue gain (carbuterol; CIMATEROL; fenoterol, formoterol, isoproterenol, salmeterol, terbutaline, metaproterenol, terbutaline, isoetarine, pirbuterol, procaterol, ritodrine, broxaterol, denopamine, etilefrine, Isoxsuprine, mabuterol, oxyfedrine, prenalterol, zilpaterol, zinterol; zeranol) in food, animal feed by means of LC/MS/MS.
B. OTHER ACTIVITIES
1. Testing to find out the causes of food poisoning.
2. Participate in studies assessing the toxicity of plant chemicals protection .
3. Research and development, application and evaluation of new methods of analysis.
4. Participation in scientific research projects at establishment level, the ministerial level.
5. Training Cooperation with universities: undergraduate, master and PhD students.
6. Participate in the bulding of national standards (Standards Vietnam), assay Vietnam standards for food testing.
7. Training theory and practice of chromatography analysis on the needs of customers; training at the facility.
8. Participate in making sample for proficiency test in accordance with ISO 17043.
9. Participate in other activities of the Institute: product certification, product inspection, calibration of equipment, providing quality analytical standards, sampling/ food safety inspection, consulting of laboratory equipment following the request of the units ...