Department of Establishing standard substances and reference
- Hits: 1420
- Research, evaluation, setting, storage, preservation of the standard substances, reference substances referred to as standard samples to provide for the laboratory.
- Participation in scientific research and training in the field of food safety and hygiene.
- Organizing the management and implementation of the action at the request of quality management system ISO Guide 34 (General requirements for the competence of reference materials producers).
- Developping plans and conducting proficiency testing programs, inter-laboratory who follow ISO 17025.
- Participation in scientific research and application of scientific and technical progress in establishing the assessment and provision of standard samples.
- Participating in training, organizing conferences and seminars on proficiency testing programs.
- Testing and calibration of measuring instruments on request.
- Performing other duties as requested by the Directors