Department of Toxicology and allergy
- Hits: 1172
1. Testing of food, water:
- Fungal toxin testing: aflatoxin B1, B2, G1, G2, aflatoxin M1, ochratoxin A, patulin, deoxynivalenol, zearalenone, fumonisin …
- Toxicity testing of marine biology: DSP (acid okadaic, DTX1, DTX2), PSP (saxitoxin, neosaxitoxin, GTX1-4), domoic acid, tetrodotoxin …
- Natural toxin testing: alkaloid (koumine, gelsemine từ lá ngón, aconitin, strychnine, brucin…), toxic toad (bufalin, cinobufalin, resibufogenin), α-solanin và α-chaconin,
- Testing of banned colorants : rhodamine, auramine O, sudan I, II, II, IV
- Testing compounds of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs): Naphthalen, Acenaphthylen, Acenaphthen, Flouren, Phenanthren, Anthracen, Flouranthen, Pyren, Benzo(a)anthracen, Chrysen, Benzo(b)flouranthen, Benzo(k)flouranthen, Benzo(a)pyren, Indeno(1,2,3-c,d)pyren, Benzo(g,h,i)perylen, Dibenzo(a,h)anthracen.
- Testing some other toxins in foods: melamine, tinopal, histamine, phthalates (DEHP, DINP), cyanide, bisphenol A, acrylamide,
- Testing some additional medicines illegally in functional foods: substances of virile group (sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil), substances of osteoarthritic support group(acetaminophen, celecoxib, dexamethasone)…
- Testing the safety indicators of drinking waterVolatile substances (VOC), including chlorinated alkanes, aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated benzene, the complex organic compounds, chemical disinfection and auxilary products.
- Testing the presence of a addicted substances in food: morphin, codein, cocain.
- Testing rodenticide under anticoagulants form
- Testing to find out the cause of food
- Alcohol testing: Alcohol, methanol, aldehyde, ester, higher alcohol, furfurol.
- Testing the indicators in the beer: Alcohol, bitterness, diacetyl.
- Testing of some water-soluble vitamins with low content in foods:: vitamin B12, biotin.
2. Other testing services:
- Testing of packaging, tools direct contact with food including testing infected material: phenol, formaldehyde, melamine, epichlorhydrin, vinyl chloride, tricresyl phosphate, biphenyl, diphenyl carbonate, caprolactam, dry residue ...
- Testing of samples of feed: the toxin targets as aflatoxin, auramine O ...
- Testing of textile products: aromatic amines derived from azo dyes in textiles, formaldehyde.
- Testing of specimens to find out the cause of poisoning.
- Research on bioavailability of several active ingredients.