The 28th Technical Festival for Creativity among young professionals in the Health Sector in Hanoi was co-organized by Hanoi Youth Union and other partners twice a year in order to offer a playground for young professionals and staff in Health sector to show their talent, intelligence in learning, scientific research, application of modern and advanced technology in treatment, medical care and protection of people's health.
In response to the Technical Festival, the young professionals and staff at the National Institute for Food Control are constantly striving to make progress, practice, study and undertake scientific research to enhance their professional knowledge and qualifications. Through many consecutive training sessions organized annually, the young officers from the Institute have always among top achievers.
In 2019, Technical Festival for Creativity among young professionals in the Health Sector was held for the 28th time to celebrate the 88th anniversary of the founding of Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union (March 26, 1931 - March 26, 2012) and the event took place at Bach Mai Hospital. To attend the Technical Festival, the Institute’s young professionals and staff introduced 05 new techniques of applying knowledge and skills in science and technology to food safety testing. Finally, they won 06 prizes including 01 second prize, 01 third prize, 3 consolation prizes and 01 award for the youngest presenter.
Some pictures of the training session:
Newer news items:
- National Institute for food control - Blood donation day 2020 - 22/06/2020 08:56
- Letter to customers about ISO 22000 certification - 17/06/2020 08:35
- Invitation to Vietnamese Journal of Food Control-National Institute for Food Control - 17/06/2020 07:57
- Scientific workshop: Risk assessment of N-Nitrosamines in the diet of children under 36 months of age - 09/07/2019 07:32
- INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROFICIENCY TESTING PROGRAM - THE 2nd ROUND OF 2019 - 29/03/2019 02:40
Older news items:
- Summarizing the activities in 2018, orientation for 2019 of the National Institute for Food Control - 01/02/2019 03:17
- EARLY 2019 CELEBRATION OF NEW PARTY MEMBER AT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR FOOD CONTROL - 01/02/2019 03:16
- TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROFICIENCY TESTING PROGRAM IN THE 2nd ROUND OF 2018 - 31/05/2018 08:46
- The twelfth Meeting of the ASEAN Food Testing Laboratory Committee (AFTLC) - 14/05/2018 00:12
- INVITATION TO FOOD CONTROLCONFERENCE 2018 - 10/05/2018 00:10