To ensure the objectivity and accuracy of the test results, participating in proficiency testing programs does not only help the laboratory better control the quality of the test results, but also offers the managing agency and customers a basis to assess the capacity of the laboratory.
Participation in proficiency testing programs provided by standard-qualified proficiency testing organizations is a mandatory requirement for accrediting laboratories in accordance with ISO / IEC 17025, or the registered testing laboratories approved by the state managing agencies. Testing laboratories registering for proficiency testing programs provided by foreign organizations will have to pay much higher participation costs than forthe same programs organized by domestic units.
The National Institute for Food Control is one of the few competent testing organizations accredited by the management system according to ISO/IEC 17043: 2010. The Institute has been accredited by US Laboratory Accreditation Association (A2LA) for 43 proficiency testing programs.
Every year the Institute organizes many proficiency testing programs. As a referee in the field of testing for state management under the management of the Ministry of Health, the Institute is responsible for annually organizing proficiency testing programs for laboratories in healthcare sector. In addition, the Institute also organizes its own proficiency testing programs and invitesother laboratories from outside the Ministry of Health to participate.
In the 2nd round of 2019, the Institute will organize 19 proficiency testing programs, of which 14 in chemistry and 5 in microbiology as introduced in the letter of invitation enclosed.
The Institute looks forward to welcoming all the laboratories interested in this program.
Newer news items:
- Vietnamese Journal of Food Control (VJFC) officially launched new website for online submission, review and publication - 06/10/2020 03:54
- National Institute for food control - Blood donation day 2020 - 22/06/2020 08:56
- Letter to customers about ISO 22000 certification - 17/06/2020 08:35
- Invitation to Vietnamese Journal of Food Control-National Institute for Food Control - 17/06/2020 07:57
- Scientific workshop: Risk assessment of N-Nitrosamines in the diet of children under 36 months of age - 09/07/2019 07:32
Older news items:
- The youth from the National Institute for Food Control participated in the 28th Technical Festival for Creativity among young professionals in the Health Sector in Hanoi - 26/03/2019 04:17
- Summarizing the activities in 2018, orientation for 2019 of the National Institute for Food Control - 01/02/2019 03:17
- EARLY 2019 CELEBRATION OF NEW PARTY MEMBER AT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR FOOD CONTROL - 01/02/2019 03:16
- TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROFICIENCY TESTING PROGRAM IN THE 2nd ROUND OF 2018 - 31/05/2018 08:46
- The twelfth Meeting of the ASEAN Food Testing Laboratory Committee (AFTLC) - 14/05/2018 00:12