From February 20th to 23rd 2017, BoA (Bureau of Accreditation) performed an accreditation assessment of the National Institute for Food Control – NIFC’s laboratory systems ISO/IEC 17025; ISO/IEC 17020; ISO/IEC 17065.
In terms of acccessing and expanding the scope of ISO/IEC 17025: the NIFC got 51 chemical parameters and 19 microbiological ones registered to extend including Vitamins B1, B2, B5, K1; heavy metals; active ingredients of functional food (Ginsenoside, MSM, …); banned substances (Pesticides, …); chemical contamination in ood packagings; active enzymes; genetically modified food… Those parameters were accessed based on the variety of food including: functional food, food supplement, food material, food stuff, food contact materials…
In terms of acccessing and expanding the scope of ISO/IEC 17025: the NIFC had food contact packagings and food material.
Regarding accreditation assessment of ISO/IEC 17065: the BoA’s team carried out on-site assessment at the NIFC about accredited products: food, food stuff and package.
Department of Scientific and Training
Newer news items:
- A collaborative meeting between the National Institute for Food Control (NIFC) and the Rikilt Insittute of Wageningen University, the Netherlands - 10/04/2017 01:26
- Training in techniques and methods of sample preparation - 04/04/2017 07:03
- Attending 10th ASEAN Food Testing Laboratory Committee (AFTLC) - 04/04/2017 02:38
- The signing ceremony of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the National Institute for Food Control and the National Agricultural Research and Innovation Centre of Hungary - 29/03/2017 06:52
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc sent aurora to NIFC celebrating Vietnam Doctors’ Day anniversary - 03/03/2017 07:29
Older news items:
- Some training workshops to strengthen capacity of NIFC’s staff at the beginning of 2017 - 03/03/2017 07:23
- National Assembly’s monitoring delegation on "Implementation of food safety policy and legislation 2011-2016" in Hanoi visited NIFC at the beginning of 2017 - 18/01/2017 01:17
- Deputy Minister of Health Truong Quoc Cuong paid a working visit to NIFC at the beginning of 2017 - 16/01/2017 07:19
- Training on “Validation of chemical and microbiological analytical methods” for Northern provincial labs - 30/12/2016 04:05
- NIFC’s Food safety seminar on Elisa technique November 30, 2016 - 12/12/2016 09:31