In order to disseminate and implement the Resolution of the 6th Central Conference, the 12th session of the Congress of the Party, on Friday 02/02/2018, the National Institute of Food Control organized the Seminar "Studying, understanding and implementing the Resolution of the 6th Central Conference”, working at the Institute.
Location: in the Meeting Hall of the Institute
Content: The contents of 04 resolutions of the 6th Central Conference of the 12th session of the Congress of the Party (including Resolution No. 18-NQ/TW, Resolution No. 19-NQ/TW, Resolution No. 20-NQ/TW, Resolution No 21-NQ/TW).
Participants in the opening ceremony included: Assoc. Prof. Le Thi Hong Hao, Secretary of the Institute Party, Director general; Dr. Tran Van Son, Deputy Secretary of the Institute Party, Deputy Director of the NIFC.
The lecturer was Dr. Do Viet Ha, Member of the Executive Committee of the Central Party Organization - Director of the Center for Political Training, Central Party Organization.
Making an opening speech of the seminar, Mrs. Le Thi Hong Hao said that all the staff should thoroughly understand and seriously study the content of the Resolutions.
At the seminar, the staff of the Institute studied the resolutions seriously with great passion, and took note of the lecture. As a result, the seminar was highly successful.
Some photos of the seminar:
Department of Science, Training and Direction
Newer news items:
- EARLY 2019 CELEBRATION OF NEW PARTY MEMBER AT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR FOOD CONTROL - 01/02/2019 03:16
- TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROFICIENCY TESTING PROGRAM IN THE 2nd ROUND OF 2018 - 31/05/2018 08:46
- The twelfth Meeting of the ASEAN Food Testing Laboratory Committee (AFTLC) - 14/05/2018 00:12
- INVITATION TO FOOD CONTROLCONFERENCE 2018 - 10/05/2018 00:10
- ANNOUNCEMENT INVITATION TO FOOD CONTROL CONFERENCE 2018 - 06/03/2018 02:19
Older news items:
- Invitation to participation in the proficiency testing program in the 1st rount of 2018 - 03/01/2018 07:22
- Registration to participate in the 5th proficiency testing program 2017 - 03/11/2017 10:09
- Training in “Determination of Polyphosphate by using HPLC method” - 22/09/2017 01:27
- Notice of sending proficiency testing samples of the 3th round in 2017 - 23/08/2017 01:34
- MoU signing ceremony between the National Institute for Food Control (NIFC) and Abbott Company - 27/07/2017 03:37