Proficiency testing is one of the important tools to help the laboratories consider, assess their testing capacity, the accuracy of analytical results as well as skills and professional skill assessment of staffs. Currently, the accreditation bodies are very interested in the laboratories participating in proficiency testing especially to the recognized laboratories following ISO/IEC 17025.
The National Institute for Food Control (NIFC) acts with the role as national-level arbitration institute in the field of food hygiene and safety. Over the past few years, the National Institute for Food Control has implemented many PT programs in accordance with international standards ISO/IEC 17043: 2010. At present, the Institute has been recognized by A2LA from the United States (The American Association for Laboratory Accreditation), Certificate No. 4254.01 dated 15/5/2017.
In order to help laboratories have the opportunity to evaluate their competence, accuracy and reliability of the analysis results of the organization, especially the laboratories that are implementing the quality management system in accordance with TCVN (ISO/IEC 17025). In the 2nd round of 2018, the Institute plans to organize the following content programs (attached file).
We look forward to receiving your cooperation.
Newer news items:
- Scientific workshop: Risk assessment of N-Nitrosamines in the diet of children under 36 months of age - 09/07/2019 07:32
- INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROFICIENCY TESTING PROGRAM - THE 2nd ROUND OF 2019 - 29/03/2019 02:40
- The youth from the National Institute for Food Control participated in the 28th Technical Festival for Creativity among young professionals in the Health Sector in Hanoi - 26/03/2019 04:17
- Summarizing the activities in 2018, orientation for 2019 of the National Institute for Food Control - 01/02/2019 03:17
- EARLY 2019 CELEBRATION OF NEW PARTY MEMBER AT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR FOOD CONTROL - 01/02/2019 03:16
Older news items:
- The twelfth Meeting of the ASEAN Food Testing Laboratory Committee (AFTLC) - 14/05/2018 00:12
- INVITATION TO FOOD CONTROLCONFERENCE 2018 - 10/05/2018 00:10
- ANNOUNCEMENT INVITATION TO FOOD CONTROL CONFERENCE 2018 - 06/03/2018 02:19
- Seminar on studying, understanding and implementing the Resolution of the 6th Central Conference, the 12th session of the Congress of the Communist Party for staff at the National Institute for Food Control in 2018 - 06/02/2018 07:12
- Invitation to participation in the proficiency testing program in the 1st rount of 2018 - 03/01/2018 07:22