Food safety plays animportant role in the worldwide food industry, especially in developing countries, where the food supply is not always well controlled due to a lack of effective management policies, testing facilities, and advanced technologies. In Vietnam, the National Institute for Food Control (NIFC), as part of the Ministry of Health, is the primary profesional organization associated with this vital area of interest. In2018, the NIFC continues to organize major activities related to this important issue. As part of this effort, we would like to invite you to participate in the Food Control Conference 2018 (FCC 2018). FCC 2018 is organized with the purpose of bringing together food quality and safety scientists and researchers from Vietnam and the world. In addition, it provides an opportunity for interactions between industry, government, and academia to promote collaboration among scientists around the world. For more information about FCC 2018 activities, we welcome you to visit: http://fcc.nifc.gov.vn/en.
Date: 4-5thOctober 2018
Venue: Hanoi Grand Plaza Hotel - 117 Tran Duy Hung street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi
- Harmonization of food testing method;
- Testing methods for food quality and safety;
- Quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) in food testing;
- Proficiency testing and Inter-laboratory comparision in food testing.
- Abstract and full paper submissions: May 31st 2018
- Full paper acceptance notification: July 31st 2018
- Registration for attendance: August 31st 2018
- Conference: 4-5th October 2018
Note: All the paper submissions, after peer-reviewing, will be included in the Proceedings and/or Journal of Food Control and/or the Special Issue of the Journal of Analytical Science, Vietnam.
Registration and Publication Fees: Free
Should you have any further queries about the conference, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Hanoi, Viet Nam.
Le Thi Hong Hao
National Institute for Food Control
Newer news items:
- The youth from the National Institute for Food Control participated in the 28th Technical Festival for Creativity among young professionals in the Health Sector in Hanoi - 26/03/2019 04:17
- Summarizing the activities in 2018, orientation for 2019 of the National Institute for Food Control - 01/02/2019 03:17
- EARLY 2019 CELEBRATION OF NEW PARTY MEMBER AT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR FOOD CONTROL - 01/02/2019 03:16
- TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROFICIENCY TESTING PROGRAM IN THE 2nd ROUND OF 2018 - 31/05/2018 08:46
- The twelfth Meeting of the ASEAN Food Testing Laboratory Committee (AFTLC) - 14/05/2018 00:12
Older news items:
- ANNOUNCEMENT INVITATION TO FOOD CONTROL CONFERENCE 2018 - 06/03/2018 02:19
- Seminar on studying, understanding and implementing the Resolution of the 6th Central Conference, the 12th session of the Congress of the Communist Party for staff at the National Institute for Food Control in 2018 - 06/02/2018 07:12
- Invitation to participation in the proficiency testing program in the 1st rount of 2018 - 03/01/2018 07:22
- Registration to participate in the 5th proficiency testing program 2017 - 03/11/2017 10:09
- Training in “Determination of Polyphosphate by using HPLC method” - 22/09/2017 01:27