Introducing the quality systems
- Hits: 1330
The National Institute for Food Control (hereinafter referred as the NIFC) is a referee in the field of food testing for state control. The Institute maintains the assessment of conformity according to ISO/IEC 17025, ISO/IEC 17020, ISO/IEC 17065.
The NIFC’s competence of laboratory was accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025: 2007, with code VILAS 203 by Bureau of Accreditation (BoA).
In inspection, the NIFC was accredited according to ISO/IEC 17020: 2012, with code VIAS 023 by BoA.
In certification, the NIFC was accredited according to ISO/IEC 17065:2012, the code VICAS 024-product by BoA.
The NIFC organizes annual proficiency testing program for provincial laboratories and programs requested by water and food testing laboratories. The proficiency testing programs are held in compliance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17043.
At present, the Institute has been finishing evaluation of quality system certification according to ISO/IEC 17021.
The NIFC’s quality management systems were built in integration and synchronization, easily to be implemented and applied.
The Ministry of Health designated the NIFC as the head of Vietnam's relationship with the Commission on ASEAN Food Laboratory.
Besides, to meet the strict technical requirements of a laboratory to serve state management, the NIFC complies with technical requirements, so that it has been recognized by relevant ministries such as Ministry of Health, Ministry of Industry and Trade, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Ministry of Science and Technology. The recognition of ministries represented by the certificates, decisions as follows.
The related certification, decisions:
- Decision on accreditation for ISO/IEC 17025
- Decision on accreditation for ISO/IEC 17020
- Decision on accreditation for ISO/IEC 17065
Accredited PT programs’ results by the NIFC:
- Certificate of registration of trial activities
- Certificate of registration of certification activities
- Certificate of registration of science and technology activities
- Decision to designate the NIFC as the food testing laboratory serving state management in compliance with Circular 20 by Ministry of Health
- Decision to designate the NIFC as the laboratory testing animal feeds serving the state management by MARD
- Decision to designate the NIFC as the conformity body of the Ministry of Health