On Friday 25thJanuary 2019, the National Institute for Food Control organized a conference to summarize the activities in 2018 and the orientation for 2019.
Participants included Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thanh Phong - Director of Vietnam Food Administration; Dr. Le Van Giang - Deputy Head of Vietnam Food Administration and Leaders of offices from Vietnam Food Administration. From the Institute, there were Assoc. Prof. Dr. Le Thi Hong Hao - Director; Dr. Tran Van Son - Deputy Director; Leaders of Departments /Centers and all staff at the Institute.
At the beginning of the Conference, Ms. Le Thi Hong Hao - Director summarized and evaluated all the activities in 2018 and suggested orientation for 2019.
In 2018, with the attention and direction from the leaders of the Ministry of Health, the effective cooperation of the relevant Departments, especially Vietnam Food Administration, the Institute successfully achieved it goals.
The most typical activity was a Food Control Conference organized in October 2018. The Conference attracted a large number of scientists and managers from universities, research institutes, ministries, Departments in Food safety and Hygiene, Preventive Medicine Centers, Disease Control Centers, Medicine - Cosmetics - Food Testing Center across the country and 16 international experts from the United States, Russia, China, Canada, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, etc.
As Chairman at the Conference, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thanh Phong acknowledged and highly appreciated the achievements of the Institute in 2018, and also recommended some orientations for the Institute in 2019.
After listening to the speech made by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thanh Phong, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Le Thi Hong Hao - on behalf of the Institute leaders - received the comments and reviews from the Director. As the Institute leader, Ms. Le Thi Hong Hao said that the assessment and direction of the Director of Vietnam Food Administration would be an enormous encouragement for the staff, officials and employees of the Institute to continue the results archived. They should also be creative, innovative, and able to perform well their tasks.
Also at the Conference, the Institute's Leadership Board praised and awarded certificates of merit to individuals and collectives who obtained outstanding achievements in 2018.
Photos taken at the Conference:
Newer news items:
- Letter to customers about ISO 22000 certification - 17/06/2020 08:35
- Invitation to Vietnamese Journal of Food Control-National Institute for Food Control - 17/06/2020 07:57
- Scientific workshop: Risk assessment of N-Nitrosamines in the diet of children under 36 months of age - 09/07/2019 07:32
- INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROFICIENCY TESTING PROGRAM - THE 2nd ROUND OF 2019 - 29/03/2019 02:40
- The youth from the National Institute for Food Control participated in the 28th Technical Festival for Creativity among young professionals in the Health Sector in Hanoi - 26/03/2019 04:17
Older news items:
- EARLY 2019 CELEBRATION OF NEW PARTY MEMBER AT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR FOOD CONTROL - 01/02/2019 03:16
- TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROFICIENCY TESTING PROGRAM IN THE 2nd ROUND OF 2018 - 31/05/2018 08:46
- The twelfth Meeting of the ASEAN Food Testing Laboratory Committee (AFTLC) - 14/05/2018 00:12
- INVITATION TO FOOD CONTROLCONFERENCE 2018 - 10/05/2018 00:10
- ANNOUNCEMENT INVITATION TO FOOD CONTROL CONFERENCE 2018 - 06/03/2018 02:19